- About CBHA
- CBHA residents
- Finding a home
- CBHA programmes
- CBHA corporate information
- CBHA news
Legal changes to Peabody Group Structure
A consultation is now underway about proposals to bring CBHA, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody together into one organisation.
Earlier this year, Peabody wrote to CBHA residents and visited each of your neighbourhoods to explain a proposal to bring the three social landlords in the Peabody Group – CBHA, Gallions Housing Association and Peabody – together into one organisation. If this proposal goes ahead:
- Your rights under your tenancy or lease agreement would not be affected in any way.
- Your landlord would be a new charitable organisation called Peabody Trust.
- CBHA would no longer exist as a separate organisation with its own Board.
You can download a leaflet about it here (pdf, 5mb)
Each resident should have received a letter about this, along with a form inviting feedback. If you have lost your form, or need help in completing it, please call 0800 022 4040 (free from landlines) or 020 7021 4444.
The consultation closes at 5pm on Monday 7 December 2015.
What has Peabody already committed to?
We have already agreed to:
- Build more homes in Waltham Forest
- Double the investment in your local community programmes to £800,000 per year
- Keep local offices open in your neighbourhood
- Involve residents, so that you can influence services and have your say on matters affecting you
- Continue to provide your repairs service through Peabody Group Maintenance (PGM)