- About CBHA
- CBHA residents
- Finding a home
- CBHA programmes
- CBHA corporate information
- CBHA contacts
- CBHA news
Employment and training
To get in touch with our Employment & Training Team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CBHA has a great track record of successfully supporting residents in finding training and work. In all our neighbourhoods, we offer residents one-to-one support in the following ways:
- Find and apply for jobs We’ll work with you to find relevant jobs and support you in writing a CV or filling in application forms.
- Advice on child care and benefits We know it’s important to understand all the impacts of having a job and we support you in finding ways to make it work.
- Support with job interviews Not everyone enjoys job interviews, but they are often necessary. Our team can support you by offering advice on how to ace that job interview.
- Training We can support you in finding local training opportunities that will give you the best chance of getting a long-term job.
To take advantage of these opportunities, you need to…
- Contact your local Skills for Life centre and register with the CBHA
- Look at the noticeboards in the CBHA area offices in Chingford, Leyton and Leytonstone. They will advertise when job screening sessions are happening (where our team work with you to find relevant available jobs) and also feature live job adverts.
These involve a resident getting paid work with a company for 1 week and having the chance to prove themselves. This also gives you the chance to find out if it’s the right job for you.
Employment support for occupational areas
We offer employment support and opportunities for the following occupational areas:
- Business administration
- Customer service/receptionist
- Nursery assistants
- Drivers/multi drop
- Apprenticeship opportunities within all occupational areas